Financial assistance is available to low-and-moderate-income families in Loudoun County who are working, or are in approved education / training programs, and are parenting children from birth to age 13. This program assists with child care payments to day care centers and licensed family child care home providers.
- Families participating in the Virginia Initiative for Employment Not Welfare program (VIEW)
- Families currently receiving Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Families who have received Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) in the last 12 months
- Families who are eligible and receiving Head Start and Early Head Start services
- Families in the Child Protective Services (CPS) system
- Low-and-moderate-income families who work or are in approved education / training and who meet the income eligibility guidelines. (Note: Due to budgetary restrictions, a waiting list exists for assistance in this program.)
For More Information
To apply for Child Care Assistance, please click the link below to go to the Commonwealth of Virginia's new online assistance application system called CommonHelp.
Call the Loudoun County Department of Family Services
at 703-777-0353 and ask to speak to a Daycare Specialist.