102 North Street, N.W.
Loudoun County Public Library has eight branch locations
Apply for your free library card at any branch or online at http://library.loudoun.gov
Your library card provides access to:
- Books, eBooks, magazines, newspapers, CDs, DVDs, games, audiobooks, and eAudiobooks.
- Wireless internet access and computer stations with internet and print capability.
- Professional staff ready to assist you in person, by phone, email or live online chat.
- A web-based catalog enabling online renewals and requests.
- Online databases including job resources and live homework help.
- Private study rooms and meeting rooms for small and large groups.
- Outreach services for those who cannot easily access library facilities.
- Educational and entertaining programs and events for all ages throughout the year.
Loudoun County Public Library, the community's information center, provides free and equal access to a full variety of library resources and innovative technologies to enhance the quality of life and meet the informational, educational and cultural interests of the entire community.
Visit our website: http://library.loudoun.gov
Like us on Facebook: http://library.loudoun.gov/facebook
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoudounLibrary