The Loudoun County Government Center is located at 1 Harrison Street, S.E., in Leesburg, Va., in a triangle bounded by Market Street, S.E., on the north (Route 7), Loudoun Street, S.E., on the south (also Route 7) and Church Street on the west side of the County’s parking garage. The spaces on the first floor of the garage are for public use and are designated from 15 minutes to 2 hours.
Via Route 7
Via the Dulles Greenway
- From the East - If you come to Leesburg from the east on Route 7, go through the newer commercial area and at the top of the hill by the Toll House Shopping Center (on your left) take the left fork (Loudoun Street), continue for a block and a half and enter the garage from Loudoun Street.
- From the West - If you come to Leesburg from the west on Route 7, take the first Leesburg exit (old Route 7) onto Market Street. After passing through the first light bear right onto Loudoun Street. The parking garage is on the left two blocks past the Loudoun/King Street traffic light.
Via Route 15
- If you take the Dulles Toll Road/Greenway to Leesburg, bear left when you get to the end of the Greenway (sign says Leesburg, Warrenton) onto the Route 7 Bypass. Take the first exit off the Bypass (Leesburg Business) and go north on King Street (Route 15). At the fourth light (at the top of the hill) turn right onto Loudoun Street, go two blocks and turn left into the County garage.
- From the South - Route 15 (Business) goes straight through Leesburg and is called King Street in the downtown area. Approaching Leesburg from the south on Route 15 you will travel under the Bypass, and continue north on King Street. At the fourth light (at the top of the hill) turn right onto Loudoun Street, go two blocks and turn left into the County garage.
- From the North - Approaching Leesburg from the north on Business Route 15, continue straight into the downtown area. At the second light turn left onto Loudoun Street, go two blocks and turn left into the County garage.