Election Page Responsibilities
The following are the responsibilities of election pages:
- Report to and take direction from the Chief Election Officer in the precinct.
- Do not handle ballots, pollbooks, or voting equipment.
- Remain strictly impartial. Do not discuss politics, candidates or issues at any time.
- Arrive on time. Work the entire time you have committed to. Do not leave the polling place until dismissed by the Chief Election Officer.
- Dress appropriately in business casual (no blue jeans, shorts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc.)
- Use appropriate language and behavior at all times.
- Do not visit with friends and neighbors while working at the polling place.
- Do not use cell phones, pagers, cameras, music players, or other electronic devices.
Students or instructors / advisors interested in the Election Page Program should contact Brandi Brookhouse, Electoral Board Secretary, at e-mail