ADU Purchase Program Information
Affordable Dwelling Unit (ADU) Purchase
Please follow the steps below to determine eligibility, documentation required and to complete the online application.
Pre-Qualification Steps for the ADU Purchase Program
1) Complete the Self-Screening Questionnaire listed above and print it.
2) If pre-qualified according to the parameters of the Self-Screening Questionnaire, print the questionnaire and gather all paperwork listed on the ADU Purchase Checklist.
3) Complete the Online Application (***Please have all paperwork on the ADU Purchase Checklist (above) available when you are completing the application. The application form DOES NOT allow you to save the form and complete at a later time. All information must be available and added at the time of the application).
4) Print the complete Self Screening Questionnaire and print a copy of the Online Application, copy and attach all supporting documentation requested on the ADU Purchase Checklist (Click here to access the documents), and mail to the address listed below within 10 days of submitting the online application.
5) ADU staff will contact you once all the information has been submitted to register you for an ADU Purchase Intake Session.
For more information regarding the ADU Purchase Program, please contact the Affordable Dwelling Unit at 703-737-8043. Please note that phone calls are accepted Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Please mail your documents to:
Loudoun County Department of Family Services
102 Heritage Way N.E., Suite 103
Leesburg VA 20176
Attention: ADU Online Application