Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project in Loudoun County
Dulles Rail Hot Topics
Click on the image above to view a map of Phase 2 of the Dulles Rail Metro line.
View other related maps here.
- Loudoun has closed on a TIFIA loan for the Dulles Rail project. More...
- The station naming survey has ended. The results were reported to the Board of Supervisors on December 3, 2014. The item prepared for the meeting is online here.
- On June 18, 2014, the Board of Supervisors took the next step toward construction of the Metro parking garages. Details...
- Loudoun's TIFIA loan application approved. Details...
- July 3, 2013: the Board of Supervisors approved the “Cooperative Agreement between the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority and The County of Loudoun, Virginia” for the Dulles Rail project. The Board also directed the County Administrator to execute the agreement in substantially the form presented in the staff report for the July 3 business meeting. The staff report prepared for the meeting is online:
- Online Tool: Metrorail Service District Parcel Lookup - Enter your address or parcel identification number to determine if your property is in the Dulles Metrorail Service District.
Documents Available for Review
- Loudoun County joined with its funding partners to request credit assistance through the Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (TIFIA) program. The Letter of Interest sent to U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood is online.
In addition to documents on the website, hard copies of documents related to the Dulles Rail project are available for public review, by appointment, in the Loudoun County Office of Transportation Services, located on the 4th floor of the Loudoun County Government Center, 1 Harrison Street, S.E. in Leesburg. Anyone who would like to schedule an appointment to view the documents should call the Office of Transportation Services at 703-737-8624.