Paper shredding and document destruction services are provided by private companies, usually for a nominal fee. In addition to the companies listed below, an Internet search on "paper shredding services" or "document destruction services" will provide local service provider information.
- Banks- check with your bank to determine if they provide shredding services to their customers.
- Several permitted collectors offer paper shredding and document destruction services.
- Office Depot stores located in Leesburg and Sterling provide paper shredding services for $0.99/lb.
- PC Recycler located in Chantilly provided paper shredding during its monthly electronics recycling events. The cost is $10 per 10"x12"x15" box.
- Staples stores located in Leesburg and Sterling provide paper shredding services for $0.79/lb.
- Town of Leesburg Free Document Shredding Event, Fall 2013 TBA