Domestic Violence / Abuse Services
Loudoun Abused Women's Shelter
The Loudoun Abused Women's Shelter (LAWS) provides temporary emergency shelter for physically, emotionally, or sexually abused women and their children. The shelter offers 24 hour crisis intervention, emergency transportation, individual crisis counseling, weekly mutual peer support groups, a weekly children's program, free legal services to physically battered women, and court advocacy.
- Loudoun Abused Women's Shelter
105 E. Market St.
Leesburg, VA 20176
- 24 Hour Phone: 703-777-6552
- Legal Services: 703-771-3397
- Sexual Assault Program: 703-771-9020
- Youth and Children's Services: 703-771-3973