Go To Search
Click to Home
Site Tools
Curbside Refuse & Recycling Services
Collection Services
Curbside refuse and recycling collection services are provided by town governments,some homeowners associations, and private waste removal companies.

If you do not live within an incorporated town or homeowners association providing refuse and recycling collection services, you may arrange for services directly with one of the permitted private waste collection and recycling companies serving Loudoun County. Visit HOAs & Towns or  Permitted Collectors for contact information regarding solid waste and recycling services.  

Private waste collection services vary from place to place and the best advice is to ask your realtor, landlord, or a neighbor about refuse and recycling collection in your community.

More Information
For more information, please call Loudoun County, Department of General Services, Waste Management Division at 703-777-0187.

Loudoun On
Site Tools