Courts Grounds and Facilities Committee
The purpose of the Courts Grounds and Facilities Committee is to:
- Address ideas regarding ways to make the facility and grounds unique to Loudoun County
- Provide a long-term and unified vision for the court complex grounds
- Suggest a process for ongoing decision making as new suggestions are brought forward by the community
On July 10, 2000, the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors created the Courts Grounds and Facilities Committee. Since its creation, the committee has held regular meetings during which it has adopted policies and procedures for the public use of the courthouse grounds by various individuals and organizations. In addition, it has instigated and reviewed various applications for the improvement of the courts facilities and grounds, including the development of the Landscape Master Plan
, an interior and exterior way finding and signage plan and numerous other improvements.
- 12 interested citizens appointed at-large by the Board of Supervisors
- 1 representative of the Leesburg Town Council, which may be a citizen or a member of the Leesburg Town staff
- 2 members of the judiciary as ex-officio members
- Fourth Tuesday of each month at 5:00 p.m. in the room over the Law Library at the Loudoun County Courts Complex
Please check the Loudoun County Government Master Calendar
for any changes in the time or place of meetings.
Meeting Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent
/ View All