On May 12, 2014, Loudoun County Government and Loudoun County Public Schools launched a new registration system, iSupplier. The new system is for use by the vendor community.
Bidders registered in the old system (as of May 8, 2014) will need to re-register to continue receiving notices for solicitations (bid opportunities). If you are also registered with Loudoun County Public Schools, you will only need to re-register your company once as it is a shared database between the Loudoun County Government and the schools. iSupplier allows multiple user access for the same company profile if needed.
- iSupplier allows prospective (new) bidders and current suppliers to register as a source for formal procurements and small purchases as well as benefiting from additional online capabilities.
- Required information to register a company profile can be found on this page
- During the registration process, a commodity code(s) must be selected to indicate the products and services you provide. Register for all commodity codes related to your business.
- Once approved, the self-service profile becomes a registered supplier record.
Suppliers once registered
receive solicitation notices as an invite. Suppliers have the ability to view solicitations, bid online, view orders, and track payments issued to the supplier. In addition, suppliers can maintain their company profile information and assign online access to multiple users.
Government opportunities are listed on our website as Bid Postings. Access our Current and Past Solicitations page to view our listing. You may also be interested in opportunities with Loudoun County Public Schools.
Registration and Login Access
Click here for iSupplier Registration and Login access.
Sourcing & Online Bidding (Launched June 2, 2014)
The Division of Procurement has launched Sourcing. We will use Sourcing to send notices to registered (bidders) suppliers based on the applicable commodity codes selected for a solicitation. Registered Suppliers will login
to iSupplier to access the Sourcing home page and have the ability to view a solicitation and bid online. Once a solicitation is awarded, the suppliers who bid will receive notice of the award. The Solicitations - Bid Opportunities Guide for the Loudoun County Government, which details how to view solicitations on this page and how to submit an online response, is online here
Contacts for iSupplier Assistance
- Online Guides: Frequently Asked Questions and Loudoun iSupplier Guide and Solicitations - Bid Opportunities Guide
- Our offices are open between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding government holidays. We are located on the fourth floor of the Loudoun County Government Center, 1 Harrison Street, S.E., Leesburg, Virginia.
- Division of Procurement: Please email or call us at 703-777-0403 for assistance with registering, viewing orders and sourcing documents (solicitations), and online bidding.
- Division of Controller’s Office: For additonal assistance with user access for a single company profile, please email us. For issued payment inquiries, please call us at 703-777-0290 .