At our senior centers, we serve adults 55 years and over who are well and active, as well as seniors who can independently take care of their basic needs
Services and Programs
- Recreational and educational programs, activities and classes
- Daily hot lunch with a 24 hour advance reservation
- Day and overnight trips
- Fitness facilities and programs
- Volunteer opportunities are available at all senior centers, senior activity centers and with the Home-Delivered Meals Program.
- Annual membership for seniors 55 and over allows participation at any Loudoun County senior center.
- Drop-in fee for visitors and non-members
- Transportation is provided in selected areas; please contact individual centers for more information about routes and pick-up schedules.
View amenities, activities, ongoing programs, and rental information for the Senior Center at Cascades.
Learn about The Senior Center of Leesburg, which offers a daily noon meal, monthly outings, classes, special events, and rental space.