County Government Retirees
Welcome to the Loudoun County Retiree Information Center, where you can obtain information about your benefits, wellness and related issues.
Plan Year 2020 Resources
- Latest Retiree Update Newsletter (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Retiree Health Plan Eligibility (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Retiree Health Plan Options (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Enrollment Change Form (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Emergency Contact & Address Update Form (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- ACH Form - Premium Payment Authorization (PDF)
- Cigna On-site Care Advocate Schedule (PDF) Opens a New Window.
Recently, Cigna announced that Express Scripts Pharmacy and their home delivery services were being added to Cigna Medicare plan networks. Now, Cigna is bringing enhanced services to customers through the addition of Accredo. Accredo, a part of Express Scripts, serves patients who have complex and chronic health conditions. As a leader in many clinical programs with more than 35 years of experience, Accredo offers personalized care and expert resources to patients and doctors.
What this means
Starting November 8, 2019, Cigna Specialty Pharmacy will no longer fill prescriptions. This applies to both new prescriptions and any refills on your current prescriptions. And that means you will need to choose a pharmacy to fill your prescriptions. Please do this soon to avoid any interruption in your medications.
If you want to use Accredo, the transition is quick and simple. Just have your current prescription information ready, and call Accredo at 877.826.7657, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-11 pm EST and Saturday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm EST.
If you need information on other in-network pharmacies to fill your prescription, contact your Medicare plan at the number on your ID card. Please start early to ensure a smooth transition.
If you have any questions about your specialty pharmacy needs, call Cigna Specialty Pharmacy at 800.351.3606 at any time.
Wellness Opens a New Window
An Ounce of Prevention
- All of the Retiree Health Plans feature in-network preventive care benefits at no cost to you.
- Get your Annual Preventive Exams (PDF) Opens a New Window. as recommended to identify risks before they become chronic. Early detection helps to mitigate more serious medical conditions later.
- Learn more about the Cigna Omada program (PDF) to help you lose weight and tackle obesity-related chronic disease.
Care When You Need It
- Telehealth Services (PDF) Opens a New Window. through Cigna provide access to board-certified doctors and pediatricians 24/7 for non-urgent health care - just a phone call or video chat away!
- Get the appropriate level of care (PDF) Opens a New Window. when you need it!
- Cigna Total Behavioral Health program (PDF) provides help with life events, dedicated support, lifestyle coaching and online tools.
Please contact the Loudoun County Benefits Office through email Opens a New Window. or by calling the Benefits Help Line: 703-777-0517.
Subscribe to the Retiree Benefits Email List
Receive updated news and information about benefits for Loudoun County Government retirees. Enter your email address below then click on the Subscribe button.