Features & Programs
The center provides abundant space for activities and events. We offer classes and programs on a wide variety of topics that promote learning, growth and social opportunities.
- Informal morning refreshments are offered daily from 9:30 to 11:00 a.m., including coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and pastries.
- Daily hot lunch with a 24-hour advance reservation
- Volunteer opportunities are available at the center and with the Home-Delivered Meals Program.
- Computer lab for daily use and technology classes.
- An aerobics / dance studio and an activity room.
- A health room for regularly scheduled blood pressure checks and one-on-one appointments with Loudoun County social services staff.
- Select the map icon in the upper right portion of this page for more features, directions and contact information.
Search & Register for Programs