Features and Programs
- Includes 17,000 square feet of dedicated space for recreational and leisure activities:
- Computer lab
- Game room
- Arts & crafts areas
- Meeting spaces
- Welcoming, furnished lobby with fireplace
- Commercial kitchen
- Daily hot lunch with a 24-hour advance reservation
- Year-round special events
- Located adjacent to Dulles South Recreation and Community Center
Search & Register for Programs
- Annual membership fees are $32 for Loudoun County residents and $48 for non-residents.
- Membership Application (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Daily drop-in fee is $3 for non-members.
- Ask at the senior center about Super Senior Discount memberships to the Dulles South Recreation and Community Center.
- Currently, bus transportation is provided for independent seniors ages 55 and over who live in the South Riding area. For details, call 571-258-3883.
- Virginia Regional Transit may provide transportation to those outside of the transportation zone.
Contact the Dulles South Senior Center for more information.