Licensed Preschool Program
At Loudoun County PRCS, we believe in working with communities and families to offer individualized opportunities for all children. Our preschool staff is dedicated to helping children develop the skills essential for success in school and in life through creative, hands-on experiences. Our play-based curriculum allows children to experience social interaction, discovery, problem-solving and creating -- all in the context of fun!
- The PRCS licensed preschool program serves children ages 2.5 to 5.
- The preschool program runs September through May.
- We use the nationally recognized Creative Curriculum For Preschool®.
- Detailed information can be found in our Preschool Parent Handbook (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Registration is on a lottery basis and subject to availability. Registration is open at each location until classes are full.
- Registration for families currently enrolled in Preschool will be held prior to open registration.
- Open registration for remaining spaces will take place January 7 to 17.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required upon registration to guarantee your child's space.
- The Virginia Department of Social Services requires proof of current immunization, proof of age and an application form.
- Once your child has been enrolled in our licensed programs please find information on instructions, required forms and document submissions.
|Bluemont Community Center||33846 Snickersville Turnpike Bluemont, VA 20143||540-554-8643|
|Claude Moore Recreation and Community Center|
46105 Loudoun Park Lane Sterling, VA 20164
|Douglass Community Center||405 E. Market Street|
Leesburg, VA 20176
|Dulles South Recreation and Community Center||24950 Riding Center Drive South Riding, VA 20152||571-258-3456|
|Loudoun Valley Community Center||320 W. School Street Purcellville, VA 20132||540-338-4122|
|Lovettsville Community Center||57 East Broad Way Lovettsville, VA 20180||540-822-5284|
|Lucketts Community Center||42361 Lucketts Road Leesburg, VA 20176||703-771-5281|
|Philomont Community Center||36592 Jeb Stuart Road Philomont, VA 20131||540-338-5882|