Licensed Preschool Program
PRCS preschool staff strive to offer individualized opportunities for all children.
- Our preschool staff is dedicated to helping children develop the skills essential for success in school and in life through creative, hands-on experiences.
- Our play-based curriculum allows children to experience social interaction, discovery, problem-solving and creating -- all in the context of fun!
- Tuition fees vary as to the number of meeting days and times per preschool class. Check with your local community center for specific fee information.
- For 2023-2024 preschool classes, please call site location for more information.
- Children must be potty trained and meet the age requirements.
- PRCS Family Guide (PDF)
|Click for Activity #s, Schedule, Teachers & Fees||Address||Phone|
|Bluemont Community Center Preschool Programs (PDF)||33846 Snickersville Turnpike
Bluemont, VA 20143
|Claude Moore Recreation & Community Center Programs (PDF)||46105 Loudoun Park Lane
Sterling, VA 20164
|Douglass Community Center Programs (PDF)||705-H East Market Street
Leesburg, VA 20176
|Dulles South Recreation & Community Center Programs (PDF)||24950 Riding Center Dr.
South Riding, VA 20152
|Loudoun Valley Community Center Programs (PDF)||320 W. School Street
Purcellville, VA 20132
|Lovettsville Community Center Programs (PDF)||57 East Broad Way
Lovettsville, VA 20180
|Lucketts Community Center Programs (PDF)||42361 Lucketts Road
Leesburg, VA 20176
|Philomont Community Center Programs (PDF)||36592 Jeb Stuart Road
Philomont, VA 20131
- The PRCS licensed preschool program serves children ages 2.5 to 5.
- The preschool program runs September through May.
- We use the nationally recognized Creative Curriculum For Preschool® to enhance each child’s learning ability.
- Detailed information can also be found in the current PRCS Family Handbook (PDF)
Registration Dates & Details - 2023-24 School Year Preschool
Preregistration runs from 10:00 a.m. on February 7 until 5 p.m. on February 14. Students enrolled in the current school year and families who qualify for the Licensed Children's Programs Fee Reduction Program are eligible for preregistration. Siblings are also eligible for preregistration.
Open registration for remaining preschool spots runs from 10:00 a.m. on February 15 until 5 p.m. on June 30.
Beginning July 1, open registration for any remaining preschool spots must be completed in person at the preschool site location.
The Virginia Department of Education Child Day Service requires School Health Entrance form, Proof of Identity, and Participation Information form. In order to fill out the required paperwork you will need your PRCS Household number.
Once your child has been enrolled in our licensed programs please find information on instructions, required forms and document submissions.
Registration Instructions & Required Forms
Registration steps (PDF)
Step-by-step how to register (video)
Register, make payments and request ID/password online.
Required forms and document submission