CASA is an after-school program for elementary school students (K-5). The purpose of CASA is to provide a safe and fun environment for children of working parents. The activities are designed to enhance recreation, behavior, social and physical skills.
- 2017 to 2018 CASA Information
- Required forms and documents
- 2018 After-School and Camp Activity#s
- CASA 2018 to 2019 Registration Steps
- Cancellation policy
- CASA Tuition Assistance Program
- Programa de Financiamento y Asistencia
- CASA Parent Handbook (Spanish)
- CASA Parent Handbook
Preregistration April 2nd-12th (Open to 2018-19 returning families)
Open Registration April 29th
Register, make monthly payments and request your household ID or password online using WebTrac. You can request an identification number and password or call 703.737.8042 for assistance. Registration forms are completed and updated yearly.
Parents are encouraged to take an active role by volunteering at sites and participating in special events. Interested in volunteering or job opportunities? Please contact us via email.