Daze & Fest Summer Camps
Daze & Fest Summer Camps Registration
- Preregistration (open to families who attended 2018 Daze/Fest Camp) for 2019 Daze and Fest Summer Camps will be held March 11 - 22.
- Open registration for 2019 Daze and Fest Summer Camps begins March 26.
- Required Forms and Document Submission
- Request your household ID and password and make monthly payments online through WebTrac.
- PRCS Medication Authorization Form (PDF)
- How to Register! (PDF)
Daze Summer Camp
Daze camp is designed to stimulate creative minds, build healthy bodies, provide age appropriate challenges and develop lasting friendships. Your child will experience...
- Weekly activities including science and nature, arts and crafts, sports, group games, music and drama, cooking and more!
- Weekly swimming trips and field trips
- A fabulous end of summer camp-wide celebration!
Fest Summer Camp
This awesome, middle-school-only summer camp is offered at several locations. Your child won't want to miss out on...
- Jam-packed weeks with science, nature, arts and crafts, sports, group games, music, drama and plenty of chill time.
- Weekly swimming and pool trips, camp-wide sports tournaments, parties and end-of-summer celebration!
- Additional Trip Camps will be available for enrolled middle school aged campers.
Daze & Fest Trips
- 2019 Summer Trip Schedule coming soon!
- June 17th to August 9th
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- Daze - Children must be at least 5 years old and enrolled in grades K through 5 for the fall of 2019
- Fest - Children must be enrolled in grades 6 through 8 for the fall of 2019
- $175 per week per camper ($25 weekly deposit plus $150 remaining fee)
- $105 Week 3 ($25 plus $80, no camp July 4th; optional camp July 5th if County offices open)
If you would like to withdraw your child from one or more weeks of our program, you must make the request in writing. Any cancellation request made less than three weeks prior to the start date is subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the balance (the $25 weekly deposit is not included in the refund), giving a refund of $75 ($57.50 for the week of July 4th). Any cancellation requests made during or after a specific camp week, will also be subject to the 50% fee. Cancellations should be emailed.
Registration fees and weekly deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Fees will not be adjusted or refunded for absences, early pick-ups, unanticipated calendar, pool or field trip changes, weather situations, or other emergency situations.
Refunds made in accordance with the camp refund policy will be refunded in the form of a check from the Loudoun County Treasurer's Office.
- Western Loudoun - Kenneth Culbert, Lovettsville
- Leesburg - Balls Bluff, Frederick Douglass, Tolbert
- Ashburn - Dominion Trail, Hillside, Newton Lee, Sanders Corner
- Sterling - Lowes Island, Algonkian, Countryside
- Brambleton - Legacy
- South Riding - Arcola, Little River
- Western Loudoun - Hamilton
- Central Location -Belmont Station
- Sterling - Potowmack
- South Riding - Pine Brook
* All sites to be confirmed
For information regarding Summer Daze and Fest, please email us.