PRCS Summer Camps
Summer fun starts with PRCS! We offer a variety of full-day, half-day, and special interest camps for ages 3-15. Our Adaptive Rec Camp is amazing at providing opportunities for all abilities. PRCS offers camps to help children discover their interests in outdoor adventure, sports, art, horsemanship, science, nature, engineering, dance, music, theater, and more! PRCS campers will have fun in a safe and supportive environment, learn, explore, make new friends, and have the "best summer ever"! Our camps are held at centers, parks, and schools throughout the county.
Opens a New Window.
Registration Dates & Details
- Families who participated in any of our 2022 Summer Camps (licensed and non-licensed) and families eligible for free and reduced lunch program can register on Tuesday, March 7 at 8:30 a.m. until Friday, March 10 at 5:00 p.m.
- If you qualify for Free and Reduced Lunch and would like to apply for a reduced rate, you may sign up on-line or in person. After registering your child, fill out and submit the Fee Reduction Application. You will need to upload your School Meal Eligibility Notification that you got from the school nutritionist’s office. If you need a copy of your letter, contact Claudia Suarez with Loudoun County Public Schools by email.
- Open registration for all Summer Camp begins Tuesday, March 14 at 8:30 a.m.
How to Register
- Online: WebTrac is PRCS’s online registration system. Before your camp registration date, new households should create an account or existing households should check they can login. Visit loudoun.gov/webtrac or contact PRCS if you need help: 703-777-0343 or [email protected]
- In Person: You can register in person at PRCS sites or visit PRCS Main Office at 742 Miller Drive, Leesburg, VA 20175
Daze Summer Camp for children enrolled in grades K-5 (for fall) is designed to stimulate creative minds, build healthy bodies, provide age-appropriate challenges and develop lasting friendships.
Fest Summer Camp is an awesome, middle-school-only camp for children enrolled in grades 6-8 (for fall) offered at several school sites in the county.
At Daze & Fest Summer Camps your child will experience:
- Weekly activities include science and nature, arts and crafts, sports, group games, music and drama, cooking and more!
- A fabulous end-of-summer camp-wide celebration!
2023 Elementary School Camp Sites
Available Camp locations will be confirmed on March 1, 2023.
- June 20 - August 11
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- $220/ week ($176 week 1, $132 week 3)
- Adaptive Recreation Summer Camp (AR Camp) offers participants opportunities to enjoy traditional recreation activities, as well as new leisure experiences.
- AR Camp is designed to meet the individual needs of participants who generally benefit from extra support as they strive for daily success within school, leisure and community settings.
- AR Camp maintains high standards. Staff is trained to ensure that all participants have a safe and fun camp experience.
2023 Elementary School Camp Site
- Moorefield Station
- June 20 - July 21
- Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- AR Camp: $220//week
- PRCS offers a variety of camps at community and recreation centers, parks, LCPS sites and other locations throughout the county.
- Some camps, including trip camps, offered by community and recreation centers are operated as licensed camps, with preregistration for returning campers and required forms.
- Camp schedules include half-day, full-day and other options appropriate for preschool through high school.
- Camp themes and subject matter may include art, nature, culinary, dance, equine, science, music, outdoor adventure, leadership, video gaming and fitness. Sports camps may include baseball, basketball, football, soccer, tennis, volleyball and wrestling.
- Camp descriptions can be found in the annual summer Camp Guide. Guides are available online and at PRCS center and park offices, county libraries and PRCS Administration and online February 24.
Camps are offered in June, July and August.
Instructions & Required Forms
- How to register (PDF)
- Step-by-step how to register (video)
- Register, make payments and request ID/password online
- Short term Medication Authorization Form (PDF)
- Long term Medication Form (PDF)
- Adaptive Recreation forms
Cancellations, Withdrawals & Refunds
- The $25 per child, per week deposit for Daze and Fest is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Cancellation request for Daze and Fest Camps must be made at least three weeks ahead of the camp week in question. Requests made less than three weeks ahead will be subject to a refund of 50% of the balance amount.
- Withdrawal requests related to the quality of the camp must be dated, include an explanation and be sent by email to the manager of the location or program offering the camp. The amount of any refund will be prorated.