The Claude Moore Recreation Center is perfect for hosting a birthday party! The fee for a party package for up to 15 children* is $265. This includes:
- 3 hours of Party Room access
- 90 minutes of unstructured activity time (swimming, basketball, or climbing wall)
- Bounce Party option for children under age 6 (see separate reservation form)
- 3 hours of Party Room access and unstructured activity time (Swimming, Basketball, or Climbing Wall)
- 6 large 1-topping pizzas
- 1 drink per child (water or juice)
- Partyware (plates, napkins, forks, and tablecloths)
*An additional admission fee must be paid for any children above 15 included in the package. Larger groups (up to 80 max) can be accommodated in a larger room for an additional fee.
The birthday party reservation form (PDF) and bounce birthday party reservation form (PDF) are available online and at the front desk. Full payment is due at the time of reservation. For more information, call 571-258-3600.
Climbing Wall Guidelines
- Must be at least 30 lbs to climb the wall.
- A parent or legal guardian must sign the waiver for child under 18.
- Sneakers/tennis shoes are required, no open-toe shoes or sandals are allowed.
- A completed Climbing Wall Waiver is required.
Leisure Pool Guidelines
- Proper swim attire is required.
- Swim diapers are available for sale at the front desk.
- All children under 6 must remain within arms reach of an adult.
- All children 6 to 11 are required to have a paying adult on deck at all times. (this is not true for parties)
- No outside flotation devices are allowed. Life vests are available in the lifeguard office.
- Children wearing a life vest are required to have an adult in the water with them.
- Children must be at least 48 inches tall to ride the big blue slide.