Workforce Resource Center
We have discontinued public access to our center until further notice; however, please know that during these uncertain times, the staff of the Workforce Resource Center are here to help you through this transition.
News and Announcements
- Not sure how to start your job search? Submit this questionnaire and let our Resource Navigator guide you through the process with resources and tools to get you on your way. Staff will respond within 1 business day. You may also call us at 703-777-0150 and press option 1.
- We are offering virtual services for our workshops, resume critiques, employment coaching sessions and services through the Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA). View our monthly schedule (pdf) or view our upcoming schedule (pdf)
- NEW! Join our Employment Coach for a Virtual Resume Refresh session
- The Workforce Resource Center is now offering "Resources To-Go" for job search materials
- Sign up for "Notify Me" to receive alerts about our upcoming events and workshops.
- Subscribe to the Workforce Resource Center newsletter - View past editions
New Virtual Resources
- We have created a list of online resources (PDF) that you can access to support your learning in areas of career interests and planning, resumes and interviews, transferable skills, labor market information, wellness during times of unemployment and more!
- Virtual resume critiques and employment coaching are available by phone or via the Go to Meeting platform. Complete and submit this request form and you will be contacted within 1 business day to arrange a session. You may also call us at 703-777-0150 and press Option 1.
- Job readiness workshops are held virtually through the Go to Meeting platform. LinkedIn profile reviews and mock interviews are offered in the same platform via set appointment. View the full schedule and register online. If you need help deciding which workshop is right for you, call us at 703-777-0150 and press Option 0.
- Join one of our Virtual Resume Refresh GoToMeeting sessions.
- The Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) Program, for both Adult (PDF) and Youth (PDF), will continue to offer employment assistance through alternative methods, such as use of online technology.
Local employers are still hiring and seeking applicants for key positions. Check the links below for current job opportunities which are updated weekly on Thursday. Once you have applied for one of these positions listed in our job postings, submit this form to the Employer Services Coordinator for support in facilitating a connection with the employers.
The Loudoun Workforce Resource Center is located within the Department of Family Services and is a Virginia Career Works Affiliate. The center provides no-cost resources and equipment to both job seekers and businesses. Our mission is to connect businesses and job seekers to achieve their employment goals.
- Employment Counseling
- Employment Navigation
- Interview Practice @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Job Announcements
- Job Readiness Classes
- Job Search Resources @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Meet the Employer
- Office Equipment
- Resume Development @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Let us link you with the right resources to make your job search a success.
Got a new job? Let us know!
Submit the "Got a Job" form online or call 703-777-0150 to report your success.