Submit a Zoning Complaint Through Loudoun Express Request (LEx)
Loudoun County accepts zoning complaints electronically through the county's citizen request tool, known as Loudoun Express Request, or LEx. To learn more about LEx, visit the LEx homepage. By utilizing this form, a request or concern will be directed to the appropriate staff person within Loudoun County Zoning Enforcement.
- The information you submit through this form is public and may be subject to disclosure through the Freedom of Information Act. You may elect to keep all identifying information held confidential by indicating this on the online form.
- By submitting this form, you are attesting to the validity of this report and acknowledge your willingness to appear in court as a witness against the alleged violator of the Loudoun County Zoning Ordinance.
- You will be contacted by telephone to verify the information contained on this form prior to the allegations being investigated, provide a valid daytime contact number.
- By submitting an Online Zoning Violation Complaint you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to the information.
- A hard copy of the Alleged Zoning Violation Complaint form can also be submitted via mail or in person. Upon completion of the form, please return it to:
Loudoun County Zoning Enforcement
1 Harrison Street, SE
P.O. Box 7000
Leesburg, VA 20177
Submit a Alleged Zoning Violation Complaint Form (PDF).
Contact Zoning Enforcement
- Overcrowding Complaints: 703-737-8190
- General Zoning Violations: 703-777-0103