Commuter Bus Service
Loudoun County Transit operates morning and late afternoon rush hour service from Loudoun Park and Ride lots to Rosslyn, Crystal City, the Pentagon, and Washington, D.C. Commuter buses are equipped with reclining seats, a restroom, reading lights, overhead bins and fare boxes.
- View the Fares page for more information about bus fares.
- View information about Loudoun County Transit’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Commuter Bus Service from Loudoun County to Crystal City, the Pentagon, Rosslyn and Washington, D.C. was adjusted to meet passenger demand on Monday, May 9, 2022, with route additions and schedule changes.
Schedule changes due to holidays, inclement weather, special events, or proposed new schedules can be found on the bus changes web page.
Commuter Bus Routes by Park and Ride Lot
- Schedule changes due to holidays, inclement weather, special events, or proposed new schedules can be found on the bus changes web page.
- Get Transit app for bus rider alerts and trip planning.
- New riders are encouraged to review the information on the Rider Information page to learn more about bus service, planning a trip, service alerts, and how to ride safely.
- Park and ride lots are located throughout Loudoun County to provide free parking for carpools, vanpools, commuter bus and local bus riders. View the Park and Ride Lots page for more information, including an interactive map to find a park and ride lot near you.
For more information or answers to questions about the Loudoun County bus system, please call 703-771-5665 or email us.
Advertising on Commuter Buses
If you are interested in advertising on the Loudoun County commuter buses, visit the Advertising page.