Blue Ridge District Supervisor Tony R. Buffington Jr.
Stay Up to Date
- Claiborne Parkway Opens Today (1/09/19) !!! (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Best Public Servant? Opens a New Window.
Opens a New Window.
- Cable TV Survey - Now through January 31, 2019 Opens a New Window.
Opens a New Window.
- Route 7-287 Dedicated Left Turn Signal Approved! (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Quarterly Update: Fall 2018 (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Purcellville Library Improvements Complete! (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Safety Update! Evergreen Mills and Watson Road Safety Improvements (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Commuter Bus, Park & Ride, and Metro Connection Enhancements! (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Update - Willowsford Discharge of Firearms Incident (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Big Win! $106 Million for District Transportation Projects! (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Sign Up for Alert Loudoun
- Webcasts of the Board of Supervisors Meetings
- Like Supervisor Buffington on Facebook
- Sign up for Supervisor Buffington's Newsletter
- Attending a Board of Supervisors Meeting
- Capital Project Status Report
- Most Recent Quarterly Report on Capital Improvement Projects (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- FY 19 Adopted Capital Improvement Program (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- County Calendar
- Who is Responsible for Maintaining My Road?
- Report a Problem to VDOT
- Loudoun Express Request (LEx) - Loudoun's Citizen Request System
- Weblogis: Loudoun's Online Mapping System Opens a New Window. / Loudoun GeoHub Opens a New Window.
Supervisor Buffington's Letter to the REDC
Information on Broadband
- Supervisor Buffington's Letter to Governor McAuliffe on Broadband Survey (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Communications Commission
- List of Area Providers
About Supervisor Buffington
Tony R. Buffington Jr. was elected to represent the Blue Ridge District on the Board of Supervisors in November 2015. He serves on the Finance/Government Operations and Economic Development Committee and represents Loudoun on the Coalition of Loudoun Towns (COLT). In addition to having served on the Joint Town of Leesburg/Loudoun County Task Force, he has also served as Loudoun’s representative on the Northern Virginia Regional Commission.
Tony was raised near the Shenandoah River in neighboring Clarke County, Virginia, where he attended high school in Berryville and was a member of the Future Farmers of America before graduating in 1996. In 1998, he joined the United States Marine Corps serving in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, and other locations before receiving an honorable discharge in 2002 with the rank of sergeant.
After his service in the Marines, Tony became a federal law enforcement officer in the DC area where he continues to serve in a supervisory capacity. In addition to his federal service, Tony previously served as an appointed member of the Loudoun County Heritage Commission and vice president of the Brambleton Homeowners Association.