Broad Run District Supervisor Ron Meyer
- Broad Run Express - November 2018 (PDF)
- Update: NTVA Funds Greenway Alternatives! (PDF)
- County Budget Update (PDF)
- Take the Broad Run Survey!
- Broad Run Update: Stopping the Widening of Farmwell Road (PDF)
- Broad Run Update - Farmwell Road (PDF)
- Broad Run Update: How Loudoun is fighting high tolls (PDF)
- Loudoun Supervisors Applaud Announcement of Greenway Widening to Improve Eastern Merge (PDF)
- Broad Run Update: Transportation (PDF)
Driving Around Loudoun
- Interactive Capital Project Status Map
- Shellhorn Road Extension Approval (PDF)
- Watch Supervisor Meyer's Shellhorn Road Extension Motion
Answering Your Questions
Follow Supervisor Meyer on Social Media
About Supervisor Meyer
Ron Meyer was elected to represent the Broad Run District on the Board of Supervisors in November 2015. He serves on the Board's Transportation and Land Use Committee. He represents Loudoun on the Northern Virginia Transportation Commission, the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments' Air Quality Committee, and the National Capital Region Transportation Planning Board (TPB).
For his day job, Meyer is the Director of Business Development for MediaDC, the parent company of the Washington Examiner and Weekly Standard. He frequently appears on Fox News, Fox Business Network, and other media outlets as an expert on politics and business.
Before joining MediaDC, Meyer ran his own Northern Virginia public relations firm, Springboard Media Strategies LLC. At age 21, his first job after college was as spokesman for Herndon-based Young America’s Foundation, one of the largest youth-related nonprofits in the country.
Meyer graduated from Principia College, a parochial school in Elsah, Illinois, with a bachelor’s degree in political science. During college, he played three sports – football, baseball, and rugby.
Supervisor Meyer and his wife, Celia, live in Ashburn with their daughter, Lincoln.