Catoctin District Supervisor Caleb A. Kershner
- Catoctin District Newsletter - April 2020: How Coronavirus is Affecting Catoctin (PDF)
- Coronavirus Update: Statewide Stay At Home Order Now In Effect
- Loudoun Businesses Now Eligible for SBA Loans - Update (PDF)
- Quick Update on County Responses to Coronavirus (PDF)
- Catoctin District Newsletter - February 2020: Fixing Our Roads and Beginning of Budget Season (PDF)
- Leesburg JLMA Low Income Housing Tax Credit Proposal (PDF)
About Supervisor Kershner
Supervisor Caleb A. Kershner was elected to represent the Catoctin District on the Board of Supervisors in November 2019.
He serves on the Board of Supervisors’ Finance/Government Operations and Economic Development Committee. He represents Loudoun on the Northern Virginia Regional Commission, the Loudoun County Agricultural District Advisory Committee, the Coalition of Loudoun Towns (COLT) and the Annexation Area Development Policy Committee.
Supervisor Kershner, an attorney, is a partner in the law firm of Simms Showers, LLP in Leesburg.
A native of Frederick, Maryland, where he grew up on a farm, he moved to Loudoun in 1995 and worked for the Home School Legal Defense Association in Purcellville as director of federal relations. He earned a bachelor’s degree in finance with honors from George Mason University in 2001 and a doctorate in law from George Mason University in 2005. Supervisor Kershner began his legal career as an assistant commonwealth’s attorney in Loudoun County, prosecuting criminal cases between 2005 and 2009.
Supervisor Kershner has been an active community volunteer, currently serving as an officer on the board of directors for the Loudoun County Fair and Associates, a nonprofit organization which hosts the Loudoun County Fair. He has also been a member of the Lovettsville-Waterford Ruritans.
Supervisor Kershner lives in Hamilton with his wife, Whitney, and their four children. They attend Cornerstone Chapel in Leesburg.