Vice Chairman and Sterling District Supervisor Koran T. Saines
- 10-20-21 COVID-19 Updates & Important Information (PDF)
- 10-14-21 COVID-19 Updates & Important Information (PDF)
- 10-06-21 COVID-19 Updates & Important Information (PDF)
- Update-Sterling District Projects and Initiatives-07/30/20 (PDF)
- United States 2020 Census (PDF)
- Stay Informed About the Coronavirus (PDF)
- Loudoun County Advisory Board & Planning Commission Openings (PDF)
- West Poplar Road Project Update (PDF)
- Update: West Poplar Road Improvement Project (PDF)
- Update: Sterling Capital Improvement Projects (PDF)
- Sterling Community Center Community Meeting Presentation (PDF)
- 11-27-18: Richland Acres Cut-through Study Presentation (PDF)
- Sterling Town Hall Presentation October 30, 2018 (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- News Flash: Loudoun County Website Improvements (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- News Flash: Jennings Farm Drive and Maple Leaf Place Update (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Old Ox Road/Route 606 Update (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Augusta Drive Community Meeting Presentation (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- West Poplar Road Community Presentation (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Agency’s Office of Technology Coming to Ashburn! (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Route 7 Pedestrian Crossing Update (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Presentation at August 30, 2017 Community Meeting on Guilford Station Property (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- 08-19-17 Sterling Town Hall Presentation (PDF)
Opens a New Window.
- 06-29-17: News Release: New Sterling Library is Up and Running (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- 06-21-17: W&OD Trail Crossing News Release (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- View News Archive Opens a New Window.
- Loudoun Express Request (LEx) - Loudoun’s Citizen Request System
- Sign Up for Alert Loudoun
- Report a Pothole to VDOT Opens a New Window.
- How to Do Business with Loudoun County
About Supervisor Saines
Koran T. Saines was elected to the Board of Supervisors representing the Sterling District in November 2015 and reelected in November 2019. In January 2020, he was elected by his fellow Board members to serve as vice chairman. He serves on the Board’s Finance/Government Operations and Economic Development Committee and represents Loudoun on the Northern Virginia Manpower Consortium Workforce Investment Board and the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments’ Climate Energy and Environment Policy Committee and the Northern Virginia Transportation Authority Planning Coordination Advisory Committee. He also serves as one of Loudoun’s representatives on the Route 28 Transportation Improvement District Commission and is one of the Board’s representatives on the Family Services Board. In 2019 Saines was appointed to the General Government Steering Committee of the Virginia Association of Counties by the VACo president.
Saines is a Sterling native and graduated from Broad Run High School. He graduated from Indiana Institute of Technology with a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management. He is a single father to a 13-year-old son, and has been an assistant coach to his son’s baseball team for several years. He currently works as a human resource professional for Inova Health System.
Saines’ community service includes being president of the Chatham Green Unit Owners Association after previous stints as vice president and secretary. In the past he has served as an election officer, including serving as chief election officer in 2014.