Fiscal Year 2019 Budget
FY 2019 Budget Story is Online
FY 2019 Budget Document is Online
The Loudoun County government's adopted budget for Fiscal Year 2019, which begins July 1, 2018, is now online. The budget document includes two volumes. Volume 1 includes the executive summary, general fund revenue and trends, and operating expenditures. Volume 2 includes the FY 2019-FY 2024 Capital Improvement Program.
- FY 2019 Adopted Budget Volume 1 (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- FY 2019 Adopted Budget Volume 2 (PDF) Opens a New Window.
Board Adopts FY 2019 Budget; Lowers Tax Rate by Four Cents
On April 3, 2018, the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors adopted a budget for Fiscal Year 2019. The budget totals about $2.6 billion in total appropriations for the general county government and school system for FY 2019. Learn more in this county news release:
- 04-03-18 News Release: Board Adopts FY 19 Budget Opens a New Window.
- Your Tax Dollar at Work FY 19 Illustration Opens a New Window.
FY 2019 Budget Work Sessions Held
Adoption of the budget followed a series of budget work sessions held by the Board of Supervisors in March. View the documents prepared for the work sessions Opens a New Window. .
CIP Work Sessions
The proposed FY 2019-2024 Capital Improvement Program (CIP) was presented to the Board of Supervisors' Finance/Government Operations and Economic Development Committee,which held two CIP work sessions.
Television and Webcast Coverage
Archived videos of the budget and CIP work sessions are available for viewing at www.loudoun.gov/webcast-archives Opens a New Window. .
FY 2019 Proposed Budget Presentation
On February 14, 2018, County Administrator Tim Hemstreet presented a proposed budget for the Loudoun County government to the Board of Supervisors for Fiscal Year 2019 (FY 2019). The budget totaled $2.3 billion in appropriations for the county government and Loudoun County Public Schools.
Proposed Budget Presentation
- County Administrator's Proposed FY 2019 Budget Presentation (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- News Release: County Administrator Presents Proposed FY 2019 Budget
- Webcast: County Administrator's Proposed Budget Presentation Opens a New Window.
- Proposed FY 2019 Budget Document: Volume 1 (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Proposed FY 2019 Budget Document: Volume 2 (CIP) (PDF)
- Proposed FY 2019-FY 2024 CIP Presentation (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- FY 2019 – FY 2024 CIP Summary Tables (PDF) Opens a New Window.
FY 2019 Performance Measures
The full list of FY 2019 performance measures for Loudoun County is intended to serve as a supplementary document to the FY 2019 proposed budget, which includes a subset of measures specifically related to FY 2019 budget issues.
Archived Budget Information
Looking for information about past budgets? Check out out Budget Archive.