iSupplier Register & Log-in
Prospective Supplier Registration
The steps below outline the process for starting a new registration for a bidder (supplier). Review the information required and the overview of the NIGP codes.
- iSupplier requires the use of the latest version of Chrome, Fire Fox, or Edge.
- Read our Online Guide (PDF). Then, register the required information (next section).
- Upon approval (a few minutes), the main contact will receive an email with a User Name (email address) and temporary password with a link to login. ***Note: The URL in the temporary password email is routing to the wrong page. Use the link below:
- Log in to your Supplier profile and assign permanent password for your company profile.***
- If your organization has multiple users who should have online access, a Main Contact should add the contacts in the Contact Directory upon login. The contact request will be approved and a user name and password will be sent to each contact to gain access.
Information Required to Register
A company profile requires the following:
- Company Name (DBA): Legal name on W-9 tax form
- Taxpayer Identification: The system allows one registration per federal tax id (9-digit).
- Main Contact: Name, Email, and Phone Number
- Address: Request for Quote (RFQ) address.
- Contacts: Main POC for the company may add multiple contacts for online user access if needed.
- Business Classification: Only if applicable.
- Products and Services: Minimum of at least one selection is required.
Note: Loudoun County utilizes the National Institute of Governmental Purchasing (NIGP) Commodity/Services Codes. We use the 5-digit hierarchy (3-digit class and 2-digit commodity). Additional information can be found below.
Overview of NIGP Codes
Classes 005-898 list products and 900-998 list services. An additional search engine has been provided to help you identify commodities not easily found in iSupplier.
Registered Suppliers Access
You may access the system 24/7 except when it is down for routine maintenance on Fridays from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Read our Online Guide (PDF) for the registration process
- Assign temporary password to a permanent one (upon initial registration approval)
- Sourcing Supplier: View solicitations (bid opportunities) and bid online: Read our Solicitations - Bid Opportunities Guide (PDF) for Loudoun County Government.
- iSupplier Full Portal Access: View orders and payments for the supplier record (if applicable)