iSupplier Register & Log-in
Prospective Supplier Registration
The steps below outline the process for starting a new registration for a bidder (supplier). Review the information required and the overview of the NIGP codes.
- iSupplier requires the use of the latest version of Chrome, Fire Fox, or Edge. Migrate away from use of Internet Explorer (IE) as Microsoft will sunset IE in the very near future.
- Read our Online Guide (PDF). Then, register the required information (next section).
- Upon approval (a few minutes), the main contact will receive an email with a User Name (email address) and temporary password with a link to login. ***9/15/2021 The URL in the temporary password email is routing to the wrong page. Use the link below:
- Log in to your Supplier profile and assign permanent password for your company profile.***
- If your organization has multiple users who should have online access, a Main Contact should add the contacts in the Contact Directory upon login. The contact request will be approved and a user name and password will be sent to each contact to gain access.
Information Required to Register
A company profile requires the following:
- Company Name (DBA): Legal name on W-9 tax form
- Taxpayer Identification: The system allows one registration per federal tax id (9-digit).
- Main Contact: Name, Email, and Phone Number
- Address: Request for Quote (RFQ) address.
- Contacts: Main POC for the company may add multiple contacts for online user access if needed.
- Business Classification: Only if applicable.
- Products and Services: Minimum of at least one selection is required.
Note: Loudoun County utilizes the National Institute of Governmental Purchasing (NIGP) Commodity/Services Codes. We use the 5-digit hierarchy (3-digit class and 2-digit commodity). Additional information can be found below.
Overview of NIGP Codes
Classes 005-898 list products and 900-998 list services. An additional search engine has been provided to help you identify commodities not easily found in iSupplier.
Registered Suppliers Access
You may access the system 24/7 except when it is down for routine maintenance on Fridays from 6 p.m to 9 p.m.
- Read our Online Guide (PDF) for the registration process
- Assign temporary password to a permanent one (upon initial registration approval)
- Sourcing Supplier: View solicitations (bid opportunities) and bid online: Read our Solicitations - Bid Opportunities Guide (PDF) for Loudoun County Government.
- iSupplier Full Portal Access: View orders and payments for the supplier record (if applicable)