Local Job Opportunities
Loudoun Workforce Center Job Fairs
The Loudoun Workforce Resource Center (LWRC) sponsors Job Fair events throughout the year. The LWRC offers events in-person and virtually with single and multiple employers. Some Job Fairs feature clustered industries with the industry of focus listed in the event name.
What to know about the LWRC Job Fairs
- All employers attending Career Fairs are actively seeking to hire for their job vacancies.
- Be prepared: Have your résumé ready and wear interview attire.
- The LWRC offers a variety of no cost workshops each month to assist you in preparing to meet with employers.
Regional Job Fair Information
- 09/2022 Sterling Lidl Hiring Event (PDF)
- 10/04/2022 Ashby Ponds Hiring Event (PDF)
- 10/05/2022 Live, Love & Work in Virginia Virtual Hiring Event (PDF)
- 2022 Inova Virtual Job Fair Events
- 2022 Job Fairs in the Region
Job Related Webinars/Workshops
You can now receive the Workforce Resource Center's weekly job posting opportunities right to your email inbox! Sign up here and you can unsubscribe at any time. Current and past listings can still be viewed on this webpage.
No Employer Events are scheduled at this time.
Health Care Job Opportunities
There are many health care jobs currently available in Loudoun County:
- Full-time, part-time, and on-call status positions.
- Pay rates start at $13.00/hour.
- Benefits include sign-on bonuses, COVID-19 incentives and personal protective equipment.
- Some positions require previous experience while others are willing to train on site.