PRCS Licensed Programs Registration
PRCS licensed programs include Childcare, Preschool, CASA and YAS. These programs comply with child daycare standards established by the Virginia Department of Social Services. Registration for licensed programs continues until capacity is reached, or until deadlines for required documentation have passed, whichever occurs first.
Licensed Program Information
- Adaptive Recreation Summer Camp
- Daze and Fest Summer Camps
- Community/Recreation Center Licensed Camps
- County After School Activities Program (CASA)
- Youth After School Program (YAS)
Step-By-Step video of how to register for Camps or CASA
Required Forms & Documentation
Once you have enrolled in a PRCS licensed program, you will need to submit required documentation. To comply with the Virginia Department of Social Services Child Day Care Center Standards, these documents must be submitted for each enrolled program, or your enrollment will be cancelled.
You must have a WebTrac household Opens a New Window. account in order to register and submit required and related forms online. The links below are for submitting 2020-2021 school-year forms. If you are registering for preschool or after-school in the current school year, you will need to register and provide the forms in person.
2020 Licensed Summer Camp Forms
Starting Mach 9, when you register in WebTrac for licensed summer camps, you will receive an email containing a link to required forms. Find more information about licensed summer camps.
Required Annually of All Participants
Required for New Participants
- Opens a New Window. PRCS Medication Authorization Form (Required if your child will take medication during the program)
- PRCS Short-term Medication Authorization Form (Required if your child will take medication during the program)
- PRCS Disability and Medical Needs Form (Required if the participant has a disability)
- Therapy Form (Required for Adaptive Recreation Camp)
- Behavior Plan* (If applicable)
- IEP* (If applicable)