News and Announcements
- Special Employer events - September 2019 for Workforce Development Month! (PDF)
Business & Service Details
Businesses can benefit with access to a wide variety of no-cost services for recruiting, hiring and retaining an exceptional workforce. The center also provides information to businesses on tax credits, area wage and salary information, and the Federal Bonding Program. For additional information view our Tour of Services Opens a New Window. .
Employers may also advertise job openings at no charge and have their open positions distributed via e-mail to a network of workforce development professionals across the region. In addition, the Workforce Resource Center sponsors Meet the Employer events where businesses conduct on-site interviews or information sessions with applicants.
We want to hear from you...
Tell us about your organization's needs Opens a New Window. and the Employer Services Coordinator will assist you.
Questions? We Have Answers
Please contact the Loudoun Workforce Resource Center Staff, at 703-777-0150 or Michael Bozeth Opens a New Window. , the Employer Services Coordinator.
Submit Job Openings
To submit your job openings, please use the following:
If your company would like to schedule a Meet the Employer Event,
you will have the opportunity to select that option after completing the job order form.
Promote your Meet the Employer Event!
Advertise your scheduled Loudoun Workforce Resource Center MTE event for greater success! You will connect with a larger pool of candidates when you advertise and inform local job seekers of upcoming events. Here are a few avenues to consider for promotion of the MTE event: local newspapers, radio, and social media such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Hired a new employee as a result of our services?...Let us know:
Submit the "Hired an Employee" form online or call 703-777-0150 to report your success!
Virginia Career Works Resources
- Business Services Guide (PDF)
- Employer Resourcespens a New Window.
- Opens a New Window. Incumbent Worker Training Grants
- On-The-Job Training (Wage Subsidies Program) (PDF)
- Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce Opens a New Window.
- Loudoun County Economic Development Opens a New Window.
- Loudoun Small Biz Opens a New Window.
- Small Business Administration Opens a New Window.
- Town of Leesburg: HUBzone Opens a New Window.