Licensed Programs: Required Forms & Documents

Licensed Programs: Completing & Submitting Required Forms

Once you have enrolled your child in a PRCS licensed program, you will need to complete and submit required documentation. To comply with the Virginia Department of Social Services Child Day Care Center Standards, these documents must be submitted for each enrolled program, or your child's enrollment will be cancelled. 

You must have a WebTrac account in order to submit required and additional forms.

Required Forms

Required  annually of all Participants 

Required  for new Participants

Additional Forms

*Submit any of these additional documents online.


Thank you for trusting us to care for your child. If you have any questions, or if we can be of further assistance, call 703-777-0343, email Parks and Recreation.