Board of Zoning Appeals
May 28, 2020, Public Hearing
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the May 28, 2020, Board of Zoning Appeals public hearing, scheduled to begin at 6:00 p.m., will be conducted as an electronic meeting pursuant to the Continuity Ordinance (PDF) adopted by the Board of Supervisors on April 15, 2020. Members of the public are strongly encouraged to view and participate in the hearing by electronic or other means.
Viewing: The meeting will be available for viewing via live stream at loudoun.gov/meetings (click on the “in progress” link next to the Board of Zoning Appeals in the list of meetings).
Participating: The Board Room remains open for the members of the public who wish to attend the meeting in person. Members of the public who wish to provide public input are encouraged to do so remotely online or by phone to avoid in-person attendance. The Government Center implemented strict social distancing practices.
Please use the following log-in/call-in details if you would like to provide comments during the electronic May 28, 2020, Board of Zoning Appeals public hearing. You may join by computer, phone, or connected device. Please log/call in no later than 5:45 p.m. if possible. This will allow time for the moderator to conduct a roll-call, answer questions and troubleshoot any issues you may have.
- WebEx Event Link
- Phone number: 1-408-418-9388
- Event password: 052820
- Event number: 711 534 916
Meetings / Public Hearings
- The May 28, 2020, public hearing will conducted as an electronic meeting. See above for details.
- 6:00 p.m.
- 4th Thursday of every month
- Loudoun County Government Center
1 Harrison Street, SE
Leesburg, VA 20175
- Information about BZA public hearings (PDF)
- Agendas are made available three weeks prior to the public hearing at the Planning and Zoning’s Front Counter, 3rd floor, Loudoun County Government Center, 1 Harrison Street, S.E., Leesburg
- Ads for public hearings are published in the Friday editions of the Loudoun Times-Mirror
- Packets are available the Monday prior to the meeting at the Planning and Zoning Front Counter on the third floor of the Government Center
Inclement Weather Policy
In the event of inclement weather, the Chair of the BZA has the option to make the determination of whether or not to cancel the meeting.
- BZA Appeal Application (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Online BZA Pre-Variance Application Opens a New Window.
Members of the Board of Zoning Appeals are appointed by the Circuit Court.
The staff contact for the committee is Kristine Smolens. Email Kristine Smolens or call 703-777-0246.
Opens a New Window.
Opens a New Window.