Daily Incident Report
Daily Crime Report
Crime reports are posted each regular business day, Monday through Friday, except holidays. These reports are not all-inclusive for cases reported, but only those noted for media interest.
The LCSO also provides an online mapping and analysis service through CityProtect.com that combines the value of law enforcement data with the ease of use of Google-based mapping and an analytics module. Members of the public can view up-to-date information on nearly all Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office calls for service that are relevant to their community.
View crime reports in your neighborhood.
Significant Incident Report
The statistics that are summarized in the Sheriff’s Significant Incident Report and submitted to the Board of Supervisors on a quarterly basis are:
- Continuing Trends
- Loudoun County Corrections and Courts Statistics
- Part 1 Crimes
- Part 2 Crimes
- Significant Incidents
- Traffic Statistics
- Warrant Arrests
LCSO Station Reports
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO) holds quarterly public safety meetings at each station. The quarterly meetings are part of the agency’s effort to better utilize resources, while at the same time providing a higher level of service to county residents.
- To determine your station area, please go to Find My Station.
- View the most recent quarterly meeting presentation for the Dulles South Public Safety Center (PDF).
- View the most recent quarterly meeting presentation for the Eastern Loudoun Station (PDF).
- View the most recent quarterly meeting presentation for the Ashburn Station (PDF).
- View the most recent quarterly meeting presentation for the Western Loudoun Station (PDF).