Fee Schedules and Payment Options
Fee Schedule - Land Development and Permit Applications
Permitting fees are now invoiced at intake and must be paid before review is initiated.
Pay Application Fees and Post Cash Bonds
Building and Development fees can be paid online by credit/debit card through LandMARC, by cash or check, or through electronic Automated Clearing House (ACH) debits. ACH debits must total $1,500 or more.
Pay Online by Credit Card
Pay By Check
Mail to: County of Loudoun, Department of Building and Development, 1 Harrison Street, SE, P.O. Box 7000, Leesburg, VA 20177-7000
Drop off: Building and Development Drop Box in the first floor lobby of the Government Center 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Pay with Electronic Debit
Applicants can pay application and permit fees and post cash bonds with a cumulative total of $1,500 or more electronically through Automated Clearing House (ACH) debits.
Enroll in Electronic Debits (ACH)
- Read the Terms and Conditions, complete and sign the ACH Debit Program Form (PDF), and attach a voided check.
- Mail to: County of Loudoun, Department of Building and Development, ATTN: B&D Financial Team, 1 Harrison Street, SE, P.O. Box 7000, Leesburg, VA 20177-7000
- Drop off: Label ATTN: B&D Financial Team and place in the after hours drop box located on the outside of the Government Center (1 Harrison Street, SE, Leesburg) along Harrison Street.
- Do not email this form. It requires sensitive financial information.
- Enroll once for each bank account.
Once the agreement has been submitted, applicants may use the following forms to pay fees by ACH. The minimum debit requirement for all electronic fee payments is $1,500. Payments under $1,500 will not be accepted.
You will need the LandMARC invoice and case numbers associated with each fee in order to complete payment.
Land Development Applications and Permit Fees: Pay one or more application fees with a cumulative total of $1,500 or more associated with land development applications, such as Construction Plans and Profiles (CPAP), Site Plans (STPL), Preliminary Plat of Subdivision (SBPL) and Preliminary/Record Subdivision Plats (SBPR), and building, trade, and grading permits.