Nonprofit Grant Funding
April 22, 2020, Update: The Loudoun County Board of Supervisors approved awards for funding to community nonprofit organizations for Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 during its meeting on April 21, 2020.
- Read the news release announcing the awards.
- View the item prepared for the Board of Supervisors meeting, which lists the organizations that applied for the FY 2021 grants. (PDF)
The purpose of the county’s nonprofit grant program is to strengthen the county’s coordination and collaboration with nonprofit partners, and ensure opportunities for local funds to be leveraged in the most effective manner for core safety net services that assist vulnerable and disadvantaged individuals and families in meeting a critical need for safety, health, security and independence.
Loudoun County prioritizes investment in high quality human services that provide significant outcomes for county residents.
Tax-exempt, private, nonprofit 501(c)3 organizations are eligible to apply. Funding will be focused on services in the following areas of need:
- Prevention and Self-sufficiency
- Crisis Intervention and Diversion
- Long-term Support
- Improved Quality of Human Services
If you have questions about the nonprofit grant funding process, please send an email.
- Sign up to receive updates on the nonprofit grant funding process in Notify Me, Blogs category.
- View all updates on the nonprofit grant funding process.
Helpful information on topics relevant to nonprofits, including webinars from previous years, is available:
- Nonprofit Grant Program Application Process Manual (PDF)
- FY 2021 Grant Application Development Webinar
- FY 2021 Nonprofit Proposal Development Training
- Grants 101 Webinar
- Grant Outcomes and Evaluation Webinar
- Questions and Answers from Grant Training Sessions (PDF)
- Strategic Planning Presentation (PDF)
Email us with any questions.