November 8, 2022, General Election
A general election will be held in Loudoun County on Tuesday, November 8, 2022. Polls will be open from 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Voters must vote at their assigned precinct on Election Day. Voter precinct information can be found here. Sample ballots are posted here.
Election results will be posted here.
Tuesday, November 8, 2022, General Election
- Voter Registration Deadlines:
- Online - Monday, October 17, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. www.vote.virginia.gov.
- In-person - Monday, October 17, 2022, at 5:00 p.m.
- By-Mail - Postmarked no later than Monday, October 17, 2022.
- Voters may register after October 17, 2022 and vote a provisional ballot. For information about Same-Day Voter Registration, visit the Virginia Department of Elections website.
- Early & Absentee Voting:
- Early voting opens - Friday, September 23, 2022
- The Office of Elections will be closed Monday. October 10, 2022
- Last day to request a ballot be mailed to you - Friday, October 28, 2022, at 5:00 p.m.
- Last day to Vote Early in-person - Saturday, November 5, 2022
- Final locations, dates, and hours for early voting can be found here.
Three Ways to Vote: Pick the Option that Works Best for You
- Vote at Home: We’ll mail your ballot and important information to you. You’ll fill it out following the instructions enclosed, and send it back.
What's on Your Ballot?
- Offices on the November 8, 2022, general election ballot in Loudoun County include the 10th Congressional District seat; Loudoun County School Board members for the Broad Run and Leesburg Districts; mayor and town council in Hamilton, Hillsboro, Leesburg, Lovettsville and Purcellville; and a town council seat in Round Hill. Three county government bond questions will also be on the ballot.
- Sample ballots can be found here.
- Voters are encouraged to double-check their voting precinct at www.vote.virginia.gov to ensure they know their precinct number and are viewing the correct ballot