COVID-19 Needs Assistance
Personal Protective Equipment Needs
Loudoun County is receiving donations of personal protective equipment (PPE) and distributing the supplies to Loudoun-based health care providers and facilities in need.
Basic Needs Assistance
- Contact the Loudoun County Information and Referral (I&R) program to get connected to health and human services information and resources in Loudoun County, including critical services such as: Child Care Assistance, Employment Services, Food Resources, Housing and Homeless Services, Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Developmental Services, Older Adult Services and Public Benefits.
Loudoun County has launched an interactive map to help residents find food assistance sites, including food banks, pantries and non-school meal distribution sites.
The searchable map also links to webpages for the various sites.The map will be updated as food assistance sites make service changes.
Dedicated Shopping Hours
Loudoun County has launched an interactive map to help residents find grocery stores and pharmacies with designated hours for vulnerable individuals.
These shopping hours are designated for older adults, as well as individuals with underlying health issues or compromised immune systems, who are at greater risk of complications from COVID-19.
The searchable map also links to webpages with contact information for the various stores. You can search by a street address and view which stores have modified hours. The Loudoun County map will be updated as store hours change.
For residents paying rent late or unable to pay rent for April, Loudoun County urges residents to take the following actions:
- Submit a written request to your rental management company
- Ask for an installment plan
- Ask to waive late fees or penalties
- Contact Information and Referral, during business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., call 703-777-0420. Language interpretation services are available at no cost. After hours and on the weekend complete the online form or send an email.
For Virginia Housing Homeownership Loan Customers that be financially impacted by COVID-19 assistance is available.
- Legal Services of Northern Virginia, a non-profit law firm providing free legal advice to low-income, elderly, and disabled individual and families in a number of areas including, unemployment claims, housing: evictions and foreclosures and protective orders.
Receive updates from Loudoun County
- Text LCCOVID19 to 888777 to receive text alerts from Loudoun County about COVID-19
- Sign up for email and text updates on COVID-19 in Notify Me, Blogs category
- Follow the Loudoun County Government Facebook Page and @LoudounCoGovt
Loudoun County Public Schools
Contact us with Questions
- Email the Health Department
- Call the information line: 703-737-8300
- Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m