COVID-19 Needs Assistance
Interested in helping your community?
Basic Needs Assistance
- Contact the Information and Referral (I&R) program to connect with health and human services resources, including Child Care Assistance, Employment Services, Food Resources, Housing and Homeless Services, Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Developmental Services, Older Adult Services and Public Benefits.
- During business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., excluding holidays:
- Call 703-777-0420
- Language interpretation services are available at no cost
- After hours and on the weekend:
Loudoun County Resources and Services (Español)
- View Spanish Language Resources
- How to Translate loudoun.gov into Spanish (PDF) | Video | English (PDF)
Food Assistance Sites
- If you're facing eviction as a result of the financial impact of COVID-19, find helpful resources here.
- Learn more about rent and mortgage assistance programs and helpful information.
- If you need foreclosure assistance, find helpful resources here.
- Just Neighbors, a non-profit organization providing legal services to the immigrant community of Virginia.
- Legal Services of Northern Virginia, a non-profit law firm providing free legal advice to low-income, elderly, and disabled individual and families in a number of areas including, unemployment claims, housing: evictions and foreclosures and protective orders.
The Loudoun Pet Pantry is a partnership between The Humane Society of Loudoun County, Loudoun County Animal Services and Loudoun Hunger Relief. Its mission is to help keep pets in loving homes by providing food supplies for families in need. Also, Loudoun County offers low-cost rabies vaccine and microchip clinics throughout the year.
Prescription Pick-Up & Delivery Service for Residents Vulnerable to Coronavirus
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is offering a prescription pick-up and delivery assistance program for the county’s senior residents and those who are more vulnerable to COVID-19. Interested residents should contact the Sheriff’s Office at 703-777-1021 to request this service. Residents may call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Deliveries will be made during normal business hours.
- WMATA Metrorail and Metrobus Operating Information
- Loudoun County Transit Customer COVID-19 Information
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ Coronavirus FAQs: What Veterans Need to Know
- For local information about services for veterans and family members, including immediate assistance, benefits, employment and training, contact the Loudoun County Veterans Program Coordinator at 571-258-3815 or by email.
- Email Veterans Services Program with your name and email address to be added to our email distribution list.
Receive COVID-19 updates from Loudoun County
Contact us with Questions