Schedule a Vaccine Appointment Online
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
All individuals 5 years and older can make an appointment at Loudoun County's COVID-19 vaccination clinic, located at Dulles Town Center, 21090 Dulles Town Circle in Sterling.
- Appointments are available on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
- Plan your trip to the county's clinic.
Make an Appointment
STEP 1: Schedule your appointment.
- Online: Schedule an Appointment Now
- First and Second Doses: Everyone age 5 and older.
- Booster Doses: Everyone age 18 and older (schedule boosters at least 6 months after receiving the second dose of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or 2 months after receiving the first dose of Johnson & Johnson vaccine).
- Learn more about COVID-19 vaccine for children and teens.
- Use zip code 20166 when searching for the Loudoun County Health Department vaccination site located at Dulles Town Center.
- See who should get a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Phone: If you do not have access to the internet, you may call the COVID-19 Information Line at 703-737-8300for assistance in scheduling an appointment.
- The call center is open Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., excluding holidays.
STEP 2: Prepare for Your Appointment at the Loudoun County Vaccination Site
- To prepare for your appointment at the Loudoun County's vaccination site, visit the Planning Your Trip to the Vaccination Site webpage.
STEP 3: Schedule Your Second Dose or Plan for Your Booster
Other Vaccination Opportunities
More Vaccine Information
Receive updates from Loudoun County
Contact us with Questions