Planning Your Trip to the COVID-19 Vaccination Site at Dulles Town Center
The Loudoun County COVID-19 Vaccination site is by appointment only at this time. Visit the Schedule a Vaccine Appointment webpage.
Things to Know Before You Arrive
Helpful tips and reminders for your visit to the vaccination site.
- Face coverings are required.
- Social distancing is maintained throughout the vaccination site including waiting in line.
- Wear clothing for easy access to your upper arm.
- Currently, the Loudoun County Health Department is offering Moderna, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson vaccine as supplies allow. You may request the type of vaccine you prefer, as supplies allow. Pfizer vaccine is used for people who are 5-17 years old.
- The CDC has indicated that people may choose to "mix and match" their booster doses with the vaccine received in their original series.
- We are currently vaccinating a large volume of people each day so, at times, the lines may grow long outdoors at the vaccination site. Please be prepared for weather considerations; however, the lines should move quickly. Wheelchairs are available upon request.
- People 5-17 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to their appointment or they will be turned away.
- Complete the minor consent form (PDF) in advance, print and bring with you to the scheduled appointment. If you forget your form, one will be provided at the vaccine clinic.
- If you scheduled your appointment online, please complete the online pre-vaccination survey from the CDC. You should receive this by email approximately 12 hours prior to your appointment. If you do not receive it or if you scheduled your appointment over the phone, you will be able to complete the survey upon arrival.
- No photography or videos are allowed to protect your privacy.
- No pets allowed. Service animals only.
The vaccination site is located at Dulles Town Center in Sterling. If navigating to the site by GPS, use this address: 21090 Dulles Town Circle, Sterling, VA. This map (PDF) shows the entry and exit points of the site.
The site is accessible by Loudoun County Transit on the following routes:
- Route 70: Leesburg-Sterling
- Route 82: Sterling Connector
- Route 62: Ashburn Connector
- Route 84: Atlantic Connector (Bus Service to/from Wiehle Reston East Metro Station)
Once You Arrive
- If you have a medical or mobility need, please notify staff.
- Follow all directions from staff and volunteers who are there to help you navigate the vaccination site with ease.
- Please have the following items with you for the check in process:
- Confirmation email if you scheduled your appointment online.
- Vaccination Card, if this is your second dose appointment.
After Receiving Your Vaccine
- You will be asked to wait for 15 or 30 minutes, depending on your medical history, following your vaccination for monitoring.
- Register for Vsafe to report any side effects after getting your COVID-19 vaccine.
- If you scheduled your vaccine appointment over the phone, be sure to schedule your second dose appointment before you leave the vaccination site by visiting the assigned table near the exit.
- If you scheduled your vaccine appointment online, log back into your Vaccine Administration Management System (VAMS) account to schedule your second dose appointment.
- Hold on to your vaccination card and bring it with you to your second-dose and booster appointment. To obtain a copy of your vaccination record, visit the state's website: vaccinate.virginia.gov.
Misplaced Your Vaccine Card?
Receive updates from Loudoun County
Contact us with Questions