2020 Decennial Census Data
The United States Census Bureau has begun to release data from the 2020 Decennial Census. Loudoun County’s 2020 population was 420,959.
The data currently available is from the first release, the redistricting dataset. The Census Bureau is still determining its schedule for future releases. The Census Bureau describes its products and posts updates to its schedule here.
Analysis of Loudoun County Census Data
- Population Growth (PDF)
- Race and Hispanic or Latino Ethnicity (PDF)
- Housing Units (PDF)
- Maps of Population Concentrations by Race (PDF)
- Map of Population Concentrations by Hispanic or Latino Ethnicity (PDF)
- Maps of Housing Unit Change (PDF)
- Maps of Housing Unit Density (PDF)
- Loudoun County 2020 Census Population Patterns by Race and Hispanic or Latino Ethnicity
Additional 2020 Census Data from the U.S. Census Bureau
- Navigating the U.S. Census Bureau's data website.
- Search Tip: To easily find Loudoun County 2020 census data on the U.S. Census Bureau's data website, type "2020 Decennial Census Loudoun County, Virginia" in the search box.
- Videos: the Census Bureau’s Census Academy offers training videos, including How to Navigate data.census.gov and 2020 Census Redistricting Data and How to Find it on data.census.gov.
- Interactive Data Map Viewer: A web map application that includes state-, county-, and census tract-level data from the 2020 census
- America Counts: 2020 Census Stories
- 2020 Census Redistricting Data: Comprehensive information from the U.S. Census Bureau on redistricting data with related resources, including interactive data visualizations.
- Quick Facts: Includes April 2020 population; available for jurisdictions with a population of 5,000 or more
- 2020 Decennial Census Questionnaire (PDF)
- Handbook designed to help users better understand the 2020 Census Disclosure Avoidance System (DAS), including the use of differential privacy and what to consider when working with the data.
2020 Census Data Assembled by the Northern Virginia Regional Commission
For the region and its jurisdictions – see data listed under “Decennial Census Data:”
For the region’s towns – see data listed under “Decennial Census Data:”