Equity & Inclusion
News and Announcements
On January 17, 2023, the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors adopted a resolution identifying social and racial equity as fundamental values for Loudoun County government. Read details in this news release.
Office of Equity and Inclusion
The Office of Equity and Inclusion works collaboratively with the organization’s workforce, residents, businesses, and visitors to make Loudoun County a more welcoming place for people from all backgrounds, identities, experiences, and viewpoints to feel free to live, work, learn and play.
Loudoun County Demographics
Loudoun County Resources
Become a Community Partner
Use this form to provide information on how you and your organization can partner with our office.
Regional Partners: Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments (MWCOG)
- Loudoun Chamber Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility Committee
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- National Fair Housing Alliance
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- U.S. Justice Department, Civil Rights Division
- Virginia Division of Civil Rights
- Virginia Fair Housing Office
- Visit Loudoun Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Advisory Council