Access your childcare statement for licensed programs through Loudoun County Parks, Recreation and Community Services.
Follow the steps below to have your childcare statement emailed to you for tax purposes through Webtrac, the same program used for online registration.
Steps for retrieving your Childcare Statement:
- Visit loudoun.gov/webtrac
- Click the “Login” link in the upper right of the screen.
- Sign in with your username and password. If you have forgotten or do not know your username and/or password, do not set up a new account. Please click on the “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password” links to retrieve your username and reset your password.
- Once logged in, click “My Account,” then select “Childcare Statement” under “Reports.”
- Select the tax year for which you want the report.
- Click Process. The report will be sent to the email address associated with your Webtrac account.