Appointment of Church Trustees
Requirements for Requesting Appointment of Church Trustees
- Appointment of Church Trustees Form (PDF)
- Minutes of the meeting in which the trustees were elected.
- Minutes must be on church letterhead and should include new appointments, new retirees, and changes in organization.
- $31 filing fee.
- $26 recording fee (for up to ten pages) payable when the order is entered.
- This must be a separate check or money order, made payable to "Clerk of Circuit Court." The check must be submitted directly to the Recording Division after the order is entered.
- A self-addressed stamped envelope for us to send your courtesy copy to you.
Submitting an Application
Filings may be submitted in person or by mail.
In person: bring your completed paperwork and filing fee to the third floor of the Clerk of the Circuit Court during normal business hours.
Or send your completed paperwork, copies and filing fee to: