Bidders / Suppliers Registration
The system is a shared database with Loudoun County Public Schools. iSupplier allows multiple users to access the same company profile if needed such as representatives for government and non-government sales.
- Allows prospective (new) bidders and current suppliers to register as a source for formal procurements and small purchases as well as benefiting from additional online capabilities.
- Required information to register a company profile can be found on the iSupplier Registration and Login page
- During the registration process, a commodity code(s) must be selected to indicate the products and services you provide. Register for all commodity codes related to your business.
- Once approved, the company's self-service profile becomes a registered supplier record.
Suppliers once registered receive solicitation notices as an invite. Suppliers have the ability to view solicitations, bid online, view orders, and track payments issued to the supplier. In addition, suppliers can maintain their company profile information and assign online access to multiple users.
Bid Opportunities and Guide to Selling
Government opportunities are listed on our website as Bid Postings. Access our Current Solicitations page to view our listing. If you are interested in opportunities with Loudoun County Public Schools, please view the schools website Opens a New Window. . For information on how to sell to us, visit our Guide to Selling in Loudoun County Opens a New Window. .
Registration & Login Access
Sourcing & Online Bidding
Sourcing is used to send notices to registered (bidders) suppliers based on the applicable commodity codes selected for a solicitation. Registered Suppliers will login to iSupplier to access the Sourcing home page and have the ability to view a solicitation and bid online. Once a solicitation is awarded, the suppliers who bid will receive notice of the award. The Solicitations - Bid Opportunities Guide for the Loudoun County Government, which details how to view solicitations on this page and how to submit an online response is detailed in the Solicitations - Bid Opportunities Guide (PDF) Opens a New Window. .
Contacts for iSupplier Assistance
- Online Guides: Frequently Asked Questions Opens a New Window. and Loudoun iSupplier Guide (PDF Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window. ) Opens a New Window. and Solicitations - Bid Opportunities Guide (PDF)
- Our offices are open between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding government holidays. We are located on the fourth floor of the Loudoun County Government Center.
- Division of Procurement: Please email or call us at 703-777-0403 for assistance with registering, viewing orders and sourcing documents (solicitations), and online bidding.
- Division of Finance: For additional assistance with user access for a single company profile, please email us. For issued payment inquiries, please call us at 703-777-0290.