The original item was published from November 10, 2022 4:43 PM to November 10, 2022 5:34 PM
The Loudoun County Planning Commission will hold a work session on Saturday, November 12, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. to discuss the draft Zoning Ordinance.
The work session will take place in the Board Room of the Government Center, 1 Harrison St., SE, Leesburg, VA 20175.
The work session will focus on the following specific chapters and topics from the draft Zoning Ordinance.
- Chapter 7: Development Standards
- Section 7.01 Site Development (except for 7.01.06 Transitions)
- Section 7.07 Transportation
- Section 7.08 Utilities
- Section 7.06 Parking
- Chapter 10: Nonconformities and Adaptive Reuse
- Section 10.01 General Requirements
- Section 10.02 Nonconforming Uses
- Section 10.03 Nonconforming Lots
- Section 10.04 Nonconforming Structures
The commission will also review information regarding Chapter 1 (Introduction) of the draft Zoning Ordinance.
More information about the Zoning Ordinance Rewrite is online at loudoun.gov/zoningordinancerewrite.
To comment on the Zoning Ordinance Rewrite, please use this online form.
# # #