As work continues on the Zoning Ordinance Rewrite project, the Loudoun County Planning Commission has scheduled a series of upcoming work sessions to consider proposed changes to the zoning ordinance. In addition, the Planning Commission has formed a Uses Subcommittee to focus on uses in zoning districts, which are addressed in three chapters of the draft Zoning Ordinance: Chapter 3: Uses; Chapter 4: Use-Specific Standards; and Chapter 13: Definitions.
The schedule of meetings in March is:
- Thursday, March 16, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Board Room, Govt. Center
- Wednesday, March 22, 1:00 – 4:00 p.m., Board Room, Govt. Center
- Thursday, March 30, 1:00 – 4:00 p.m., Board Room, Govt. Center
Full Planning Commission Work Sessions
- Thursday, March 16, 6:00 – 10:00 p.m., Dulles Room, Govt. Center
- Thursday, March 23, 6:00 – 10:00 p.m., Board Room, Govt. Center
The full schedule of upcoming Planning Commission meetings related to the Zoning Ordinance Rewrite is available at loudoun.gov/zoningordinancerewrite. Meeting dates, times and locations also are posted at loudoun.gov/calendar.
How to Access the Meetings
Members of the public are welcome to attend the meetings in person at the Loudoun County Government Center, 1 Harrison Street SE in Leesburg. They may also:
Detailed information about the project is online at loudoun.gov/zoningordinancerewrite.
# # #