The original item was published from June 24, 2020 5:42 PM to June 25, 2020 2:21 PM
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 3,683
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 8.3%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun: 258
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 84
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- Loudoun County Public Library Reopens with Limited Services
All branches of the Loudoun County Public Library have reopened with limited services and measures to help slow the spread of COVID-19:
- Face masks are required for all customers 10 years of age and older.
- Signs and floor markers are in place for social distancing.
- Computer station are available by appointment and are sanitized between uses.
- Printing and copying are available.
- Self-checkout stations are available.
- Read more in this news release.
- Loudoun Sister City Donates Thousands of Masks
Loudoun County has received 12,000 donated face masks: 10,000 from a sister city in Taiwan, New Taipei City, and 2,000 more from local Taekwondo instructor and Grandmaster Eung Gil Choi. Read more in this news release.
- Get Career Help During COVID-19 from the Loudoun Workforce Resource Center
During this time of social distancing, the Loudoun Workforce Resource Center continues to help job seekers achieve their employment goals with virtual workshops. The July schedule of workshops includes:
- Find a Career, Change a Career, My Next Move
- Linkedin Profile Check Up
- SSA Ticket to Work Program
- Selling to the Commonwealth Certification
- Sharpen Your Networking Skills, Presented by AARP
- All the workshops are free. View details and a link to register.
- Join a Force of Dedicated Volunteers: the Loudoun Medical Reserve Corps
Looking for a way to help your community during the COVID-19 pandemic? The Loudoun Medical Reserve Corps continues to seek volunteers. Help the Loudoun County Health Department protect the public’s health. No medical experience is necessary. Find out more.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates
for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #