The original item was published from August 24, 2020 4:59 PM to September 2, 2020 10:29 AM
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 5,735
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 5.3%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun (cumulative): 366
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 115
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- Upcoming Events hosted by the Loudoun Workforce Resource Center: Check out these events happening this week:
- So You Think You Can Interview - Thursday, August 27, 10–11:30 a.m.: The perfect workshop for those who have little experience with interviewing, or have not interviewed in a long time. Topics include: before the interview preparation, proper dress, what to take, during the interview body language, common interview questions, do’s & don’ts, closing the interview, asking questions, next steps in the process and follow up practices. Then, be prepared to practice interview questions and get useful feedback from other participants and the trainer.
- Managing Job Search Stress - Friday, August 28, 10–11:00 a.m.: Learn ways to cope with the stress that comes with job loss.
- Register online at loudoun.gov/wrcworkshops.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
- All Loudoun County News
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #